At regular intervals, interesting blog entries about digital asset management and product information management are published here. These entries will give you assistance with difficult decisions or answers to many questions.
- How DAM Can Help UniversitiesRead whole blog entry
As Covid continues into fall we’ve made great progress into defining and living a new normal. Society is monumentally different than it was in the winter of 2020, but some things will never change.
- Top 5 digital Marketing trendsRead whole blog entry
Marketing is the central key to corporate success -- which means staying up to date and not to losing sight of the latest trends from the digital world should be compulsory. 2020 might seem like an outlier, but the digital trends that it’s manifested will put marketing on a different trajectory. To make it easy for you, we’ve summarized the 5 most important digital marketing trends in 2020 for you here:
- E-Commerce in the Coronavirus AgeRead whole blog entry
The coronavirus pandemic continues to disrupt our world. As the first retail stores slowly reopen, the greater part of the...
- Working From Home During the COVID-19 PandemicRead whole blog entry
The whole world has been occupied by the COVID-19 pandemic for weeks now. And even if many are looking forward with...
- Digitalization at Universities as a Result of COVID-19Read whole blog entry
While working from home is gradually becoming the norm in numerous companies in Germany, many universities and other...
- Image database software for companies?Read whole blog entry
The term “image database software” is broad in scope. The spectrum ranges from simple (freeware) offers for private users...
- DAM vs. PIMRead whole blog entry
Companies wanting to professionalize and optimize their management of digital files and information can choose from several types of software. They will...
- DAM vs. cloud storage servicesRead whole blog entry
How does DAM differ from cloud storage services like Dropbox, WeTransfer and Google Drive? At first glance it might appear there is no difference..
- This is how a DAM system helps you to save moneyRead whole blog entry
Five ways a digital asset management system (DAM) can help you net huge savings in your day-to-day business
Would you like to know how to use our DAM and / or PIM system efficiently with you? We are happy to help! Apply now for our free initial consultation including an individual offer.