Many companies use SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) to transmit permissions to a variety of services and applications. This makes it possible for developers and users to perform authentication across all accessible apps and websites without having to own and manage the access credentials in each particular case. With an SAML connector, 4ALLPORTAL DAM can now be integrated into appropriate single sign-on procedures too.
- Powerful single sign-on connector for SAML-based processes
- High level of user convenience with single sign-on
- Set up access permissions for external users too
- No extra permissions management needed
- Considerable time savings for IT
SAML simplifies authentication and authorization processes for users, software suppliers and identity providers. For users, the advantage of single sign-on is obvious: with just one log-in, they can access all the applications that they need for their work. At the same time, the SAML-based procedures lead to a huge increase in security at the company. Because of these numerous benefits, the 4ALLPORTAL DAM system offers integration into SAML protocols and frameworks too.